At St. Francis Pet Resort & Rehabilitation Center in Williamsburg, Virginia, we understand that a well-behaved pet makes for a happy home. That’s why the group is using our facility to provide dog training for your convenience.
Jean Nohle, the Training Director of Perfect Paws Pet Training, is a licensed Therapy Dogs International and Canine Good Citizen evaluator and has more than 16 years of obedience training experience. Jean and her staff teach:
- Basic obedience classes
- American Kennel Club S.T.A.R. Puppy Classes that teach you how to communicate with your puppy and give your pet an opportunity to socialize with other puppies. You’ll get tips on housetraining, how to stop unwanted chewing, and how to teach your dog to obey easy commands like “sit” and “stay.”
- Intermediate classes for those who have graduated from basic obedience classes
- American Kennel Club Rally Dog Training Classes prepare you for this exciting sport where you and your dog complete a course and are awarded points based upon how well your dog obeys your commands.
- Outdoor adventure classes
- Therapy dog testing
“Perfect Paws is dedicated to the use of positive methods of training, guaranteed to strengthen the bond between humans and the dogs they own. Whatever your goals, be they good house manners, obedience, competition, the show ring, or therapy work, the trainers here at Perfect Paws Pet Training will help you achieve these goals.”
For a well-behaved puppy and your peace of mind, contact St. Francis Pet Resort & Rehabilitation Center to get more information about obedience classes or visit Perfect Paws Pet Training for scheduling and registration.
We require the following to be in Training Classes:
- A current Rabies and Distemper/Parvo vaccine
- Current on Canine Influenza vaccines to include both H3N2 and H3N8
- Bordetella vaccine every 6 months
- A negative fecal parasite exam every 6 months
- Pet must be on a monthly intestinal parasite treatment such as Sentinel or Heartgard
***All vaccinations must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to Rehabilitation. For the well-being of all who stay with us, no exceptions will be made to this protocol.***