Whether you have a puppy or kitten, adult dog, or senior cat, it is important to vaccinate your pet and keep those pet vaccinations up to date. The veterinarians and staff at Godspeed Animal Care provide the latest pet vaccines to ensure a healthy and long life for your animal. We keep accurate records of all your pet’s vaccinations and notify you when your dog or cat is due for a vaccination.
At Godspeed Animal Care, your dog or cat receives his or her vaccinations during wellness examinations. Puppies and kittens receive booster shots every 3 to 4 weeks until they reach 14 to 16 weeks of age.
Puppy and Adult Dog Vaccines
- DH2PP combination vaccine guards against distemper, parainfluenza, adenovirus Type II, and parvovirus.
- Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccine protects dogs from this highly infectious form of bronchitis.
- Lyme disease—Godspeed Animal Care uses Recombitek by Merial to combat Lyme disease in dogs. This tick-borne disease creates lethargy, discomfort, and joint pain, so vaccinating your dog is essential. Your dog receives a two-part series, and then an annual booster shot.
- Leptospirosis—A serious bacterial disease that your dog may be exposed to if he or she drinks, swims, or walks through contaminated water. This disease can also infect humans.
- Canine Influenza—both H3N8 and H3N2
Kitten and Adult Cat Vaccines
- FRCP guards against rhinotracheitis-calici and the panleukopenia viruses.
- FELV protects outdoor cats or indoor cats who are exposed to outdoor cats against feline leukemia virus (FELV)
For more information about our vaccination policy, please contact the professional staff of Godspeed Animal Care. Have your pet vaccinated today!