Do you have a fun-loving, high-spirited pup that needs to let out some energy? Perhaps you have a great pooch that wants to play with some canine friends. If so, St. Francis Pet Resort & Rehabilitation Center is the answer for you! Your dog will love doggie daycare with the doggy pool and play equipment and will go home tired and happy.
When you leave your dog with us, our expert staff places your pet into a group based on his or her size, temperament, and personality. Each group has its own Daycare Counselor in individual play yards that are indoors, outdoors, or both.
All dogs are required to pass an assessment test prior to participating to ensure that they play well with others. Also, all animals must meet our vaccination and policy protocols. Finally, we provide you with a Daycare Warranty, which ensures emergency veterinary treatment while your dog is in our care.
For your convenience, half-day, morning or afternoon, and full-day doggie daycare sessions are available every day of the week. Our full-day pets have nap time between 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. and are offered lunch and a snack if you wish.
Monday through Sunday Half-Day Sessions:
- Morning sessions: 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Afternoon sessions: 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Each session is $17.50, but we offer the following discounts if you purchase 5, 10, or 20 daycare sessions:
- 5 half-day sessions $81.25
- 10 half-day sessions $157.50
- 20 half-day sessions $305.00
- 50 half-day sessions $750.00
Monday through Sunday Full-Day Sessions:
- 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Each session is $24.50, but we offer the following discounts if you purchase multiple daycare sessions:
- 5 full-day sessions $117.50
- 10 full-day sessions $230.00
- 20 full-day sessions $440.00
- 50 full-day sessions $1,050.00
The following discounted prices apply to pets that are also boarding with us:
- Per-hour play $5.50
- Half-day play $11.50
- Full-day play $19.50
We require the following to attend Daycare:
- A current Rabies and Distemper/Parvo vaccine
- Current on Canine Influenza vaccines to include both H3N2 and H3N8
- Bordetella vaccine every 6 months
- A negative fecal parasite exam every 6 months
- Pet must be on a monthly intestinal parasite treatment such as Sentinel or Heartgard.
***All vaccinations must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to daycare. For the well-being of all who stay with us, no exceptions will be made to this protocol.***