Is your dog getting shaggy? Do your cat’s nails need trimming? If so, be sure to call the experts at St. Francis Pet Resort & Rehabilitation Center in Williamsburg, Virginia, for the best pet grooming around. From bathing to professional breed specific clips, our staff offers you a multitude of grooming options for your pet. Additionally, should your pet require sedation for any of its grooming needs, our skilled veterinarians at Godspeed Animal Care provide that service.
While your pet boards with us, you can have your animal bathed or professionally groomed, or you may schedule a drop-off appointment for our many pet grooming services:
- Ear cleaning
- Anal gland expression
- Blow dry and brush out
Long-haired pets and breed-specific clips range in price based on your pet’s specific needs.
- 0–25 lbs Short Fur $30
- 26–45 lbs Short Fur $35
- 46–80 lbs Short Fur $40
- 81–109 lbs Short Fur $50,
- 110+ lbs Short Fur $60
- 0–25 lbs Long Fur $35 – $40
- 26–45 lbs Long Fur $40 – $50
- 46–80 lbs Long Fur $50 – $75
- 81–109 lbs Long Fur $75
- 110+ lbs Long Fur $90
- Short Hair $35
- Long Hair $45
A La Carte:
- Nail trim $13.25
- Difficult nail trim $19.25
- Lion cut $65
Breed-specific clips start from $45 and will be assessed on a pet-by-pet basis.
Call St. Francis Pet Resort & Rehabilitation Center today for more details or to schedule an appointment.
We require the following to be Groomed:
- A current Rabies and Distemper/Parvo vaccine
- Current on Canine Influenza vaccines to include both H3N2 and H3N8
- Bordetella vaccine every 6 months
- A negative fecal parasite exam every 6 months
- Pet must be on a monthly intestinal parasite treatment such as Sentinel or Heartgard.
***All vaccinations must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to grooming. For the well-being of all who stay with us, no exceptions will be made to this protocol.***